We have contributed to several Internet Drafts and RFCs at the IETF.
- I-D: DNS Zone Transfer-over-TLS – Specification for encrypting zone transfers using TLS
- I-D: Specification of DNS over Dedicated QUIC Connections – Internet draft
- dnsxml – A standard XML representation of DNS data – a syntax for encoding DNS Resource Records in XML
- A name server Data Model – Nameserver control protocol (NSCP): a common control protocol for managing name servers.
- RFC8901– Specification for deployment models for DNSSEC using multiple DNS providers.
- (BCP232) RFC8932: Recommendations for DNS Privacy Service Operators – Describes operational, policy and security considerations for DNS operators who choose to offer DNS Privacy services
- RFC 8618: Compacted-DNS (C-DNS): A Format for DNS Packet Capture – A DNS specific format for efficient capture of DNS traffic.
- RFC8490: DNS Stateful Operations – Internet Draft proposing a new mechanism for per-session DNS signalling
- RFC8310: Usage Profiles for DNS over TLS and DNS over DTLS – describes how DNS Privacy clients can authenticate DNS Privacy servers
- RFC7858 : Specification for DNS over TLS (contributing author)
- RFC7828 : The edns-tcp-keepalive EDNS0 Option – defines an EDNS0 option to enable idle timeout management of DNS-over-TCP sessions.
- RFC7766 : DNS Transport over TCP – Implementation Requirements – a bis version of RFC5966, (DNS Transport over TCP – Implementation Requirements)
- RFC7583 : DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations – a detailed analysis of the timings involved when performing key rollover in DNSSEC.